
Estelle was the flower girl at her auntie's wedding last weekend. Got some great photos and even a video of her doing her job with some help starting off from Uncle Kenny -- you'll have to forgive the footage...I forgot I had the camera on, but fortunately that allowed me to refocus on my sister coming down the aisle.

She also had a fabulous time at the reception, dancing the night away with all of my cousins. And, starting at the bar before the reception, she moved in on my cousin's boyfriend. Fortunately, Jessica is not the jealous type. I captured her first bar pick-up here...her beverage of choice? Lemonade, straight up.

And one more video (Uncle Eddie should love this one...) featuring Estelle and cousins Jessica, Monica, Erin and Kelly...
With Darien, looking pretty sharp himself...

She also had a fabulous time at the reception, dancing the night away with all of my cousins. And, starting at the bar before the reception, she moved in on my cousin's boyfriend. Fortunately, Jessica is not the jealous type. I captured her first bar pick-up here...her beverage of choice? Lemonade, straight up.
Chicken dance...

And one more video (Uncle Eddie should love this one...) featuring Estelle and cousins Jessica, Monica, Erin and Kelly...



1 comment:
I love the picture of you, Bryan and Estelle. Her expression is hilarious and you look great!
Post a Comment