Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Say Cheese (Seriously!)

So I'm stealing real estate from Estelle to show you all the cheeziest of photos. A couple weeks ago, I went to prom (heart, heart, heart)! It wasn't our first time (nor the last, certainly, since it is a part of Bryan's job) but it's the only prom picture we've had taken. I think it's pretty dang funny. The theme was "Starry Night." The girls were beautiful and mostly appropriately dressed (with a few "J-Lo at the Grammys" exceptions); the boys were coolly dapper, strutting in their tuxes with assorted accessories like top hats and blinged-out canes. As a chaperone, Bryan gave me strict instructions about dancing. Alas, I was relegated to the adults table, forbidden to get my groove on (except, of course, when "Ballin'" came on and then I shot my hand up goose-neck at the appropriate moments). In the end, Bryan relented and we danced during the last slow song of the night.

No comments: