Friday, October 13, 2006
Les Miserables
My fierce, tough, bounce-back girl has been down for the count this week. Poor thing started out with both ears infected last weekend. The first antibiotic didn't work, so the ears got lots worse. Then she picked up some virus that had her running a fever for the last 4 days. I know babies can run higher temps than adults, but sheesh! 104 for 3 days is enough to make even the calmest parent anxious. Even with ibuprofen it only came down to 101. Finally, she seems to be feeling better today, but not well enough to go on the plane. Consequently, we're cancelling our trip to New York to attend a dear friend's wedding. I'm so disappointed! I know it will be a fabulous party...congrats, Tami and Paul! We'll make a visit to NY happen soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment